Your comfort and safety is our primary concern here at ConfiDENT. Using cutting-edge dental instruments and technologies, our dental team makes your visit to the dentist comfortable and efficient. We stay abreast of the newest dental technology to ensure our patients receive the most accurate diagnoses of dental problems and the best solutions for resolving them.
World-class dental care must be supported by state-of-the-art technology. For this reason, the dental team at ConfiDENT relies on the best of what the dental field has to offer in terms of technology that will promote optimal dental health. Our advanced dental technology includes:
- CEREC Primemill & CEREC Primescan
- Dental patients needing crowns, veneers, bridges and other dental appliances traditionally had to go through several steps and wait weeks before getting the final product. With CEREC Primemill and CEREC Primescan, visits for dental work are reduced to one day. Come in for a crown and go home with it in place. CEREC is perfect for patients who prefer to have dental work completed in one visit. ConfiDENT in Alpharetta makes your life easier with CEREC Primemill and CEREC Primescan and same-day service. Read More about Cerec Dental Restorations and Same-day-Veneers.
- SprintRay 3D Printer
- The SprintRay 3D printer allows your dentist to shorten your time in the office when you need certain dental appliances. Retainers, nightguards, wax models, temporary crowns, assisted dentures and clear aligners can be manufactured right in the office—no more middleman with the dental lab. Biocompatible resins are used to customize the dental appliance you need in less time than traditional methods. Read More
- Planmeca CBCT- CBCT, Panoramic, and oral cancer screening
- This imaging tool provides fast and accurate images of the health of your gums and teeth without compromising patient comfort. Patients with concerns about radiation exposure can lay them to rest. Radiation levels are lower with the Planmeca-ProMax 3D than the levels you would experience on a cross-country flight. This is the safest and most effective dental imaging tool available in today’s market. Read More
- Planmeca Digital Pro Sensor
- Designed to provide important imaging details while being comfortable for all patients, this tool provides the instant feedback needed for accurate diagnosis and effective treatment planning.
- Romexis Software by Planmeca
- This software connects our equipment and technology at ConfiDENT. Thanks to this system, we are able to provide world-class oral care, from examinations to dental prosthetics to complete smile makeovers. Our commitment to your best oral health is assured with our advanced technology.
- Romexis Smile Design
- Intuitive digital smile design software allows your dentist to show you what your future smile could look like. It can be challenging to imagine the improvements in your smile after treatment. Romexis Smile Design simulates your new smile and provides your dentist with a road map to assist in developing the optimal treatment plan to make it happen.
- Zoom! Teeth Whitening
- This advanced teeth whitening technology delivers whiter teeth in a minimal amount of time. It provides you with the option for in-office whitening or take-home whitening kits. Read More
- Millennium Lasers
MILLENNIUM LASERS manufactures a range CO2 & Fibre laser cutting, engraving and marking machines, provides laser servicing and undertakes bespoke state-of-the-art industrial laser projects. We are the leading European service provider for reprocessing, regassing and refilling sealed CO2 lasers, consequently we believe we are unique in providing the laser market with a one-stop laser solution.
- VELscope® for oral cancer screening
Recognized by the World Health Organization in 2009 as a commercialized medical device that addresses global health concerns and is accessible to low and middle-income countries. The award-winning VELscope, the latest model release of VELscope technology, uses natural tissue fluorescence to improve the way practitioners examine the oral mucosa and screen for tissue abnormalities by enhancing the visualization of pre-cancers, cancer, and other disease processes.
The Soprocare camera is a digital imaging device that can provide visual evidence of dental concerns. Using a small, digital wand, our dental team can scan teeth and gums and transmit the images from the Soprocare device to a monitor. The Soprocare has three modes: Daylight, Caries and Perio. The Daylight mode shows clear images of the teeth for patients’ portfolios. The Caries mode shows cavities or caries on the teeth in red to highlight areas that need decay removed. The Perio Mode highlights elements of gum or periodontal disease, including plaque, tartar and gingival inflammation.
The Soprocare device is an excellent tool to share images of a patient’s teeth and oral health concerns. At ConfiDENT, we believe education and communication are important for making treatment decisions.
Tooth decay can be difficult to see with the naked eye or when it is hidden in hard to view areas in the mouth. Our Soprolife camara is an advanced diagnostic and treatment tool that we use to find and remove tooth decay. The small camera is located on a wand that can scan the teeth and transmit the clear images to a monitor. The Soprolife has three modes: Daylight, Diagnostic and Treatment. Daylight mode shows precise images of tooth decay, helping our dentist and patients see the caries on the teeth. Diagnostic mode shows the extent of the decay, without exposing the patient to unnecessary x-ray radiation. Treatment mode highlights the exact material that needs to be removed during cavity treatment.
The Soprolife device improves identifying and treatment of tooth decay, beneficial for all our patients at confiDENT.
State-of-the-art dental technology at ConfiDENT makes patient comfort and care a world-class experience. Contact us today to schedule your appointment and find out what a difference advanced technology can make in your oral health.